Friday, July 15, 2016

The Bloody Night in the Mansion By Hannah Efron

Aah!!! Aah!!
The scream rang in my ears. I had to find out what was going on.


Eek!!

There it was again. I followed the sound until I came to a locked bathroom. Blood was gushing out the crack in the door. Then I got my switchblade out of my pocket and cut a ginormous hole in the door. I jumped through the hole and when I came into the room … the criminal was gone. There lay an unconscious, bloody, cut up woman at my feet. I needed to find out who did this. So when I had transported the women to the hospital, I got my detective fingerprint pad from my bedroom. When I had done a clear search of the bathroom and gotten the criminal’s fingerprints, I went to the police station to see if I could find a matching set of fingerprints in the police station’s records. I did. And when I saw the name written on the records sheet I almost jumped out of my skin. It was Tom ‘’Chainsaw’’ Rellepe. The most wanted criminal in the world for more than 10 years. And I was going to capture him. So the next day I got up early and searched for a trail of footprints out on the sidewalk. I found some. I was sooooo glad it was winter. I followed the footprints to a rundown lumber mill and went inside. Then I suddenly stopped when I saw a gang of men standing behind a bookshelf. I eavesdropped on them. This is what I heard.

‘’ After we take out all the criminal sniffers we can do whatever we want so lets do this.’’
‘’ Yeah!’’
I knew that the world couldn’t take that so I went outside, barricaded all the exits, climbed up a ladder, got on the roof and dropped my HUGE net on them. Next, I quickly called the police to take the criminals away.
’Hey, what is going on’’, they said.
‘’ You have been caught. 30 police officers are on the way here.’’, I yelled.

And so it was. I had captured Tom Rellepe and 5 other most wanted men. Now I was a famous detective worldwide. But, more importantly, the world doesn’t have as many thugs loose to hurt people everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment