Friday, July 15, 2016

Flavors by Adalyn Raney

There are countless choices
At this little stand,
Pineapple, Peach, Candy,
How there could be so many,
I don’t understand.
Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla Bean,
There is so much to choose from,
Cherry, Mint, Rhubarb,
It must be a dream.
Superman, Moose Tracks, Turtle,
Flavors I’ve never seen.
Carmel, Apple, Pies,
Too many I can’t choose!
Lemon, Cookie, Orange,
The amount goes to the moon.
Birthday Cake, Rocky Road,
Even Cheese Dip!
Raspberry Brownie Oozing Chocolate Chips,
There’s too many to name!

Soon I’ll be wading to my knees
In this delicious cream
If I don’t hurry up and pick,
So I think I’ll choose…

Pineapple,
Peach,
Candy,
Cherry,
Mint,
Rhubarb,
Superman,
Moose Tracks,
Turtle,
Carmel,
Apple,
Pies,
Lemon,
Cookie,
Orange,
Birthday Cake,
Rocky Road,
Raspberry Brownie Oozing Chocolate Chips,
Even Cheese Dip!
On four cones,
With sprinkles,
And dipped!

No comments:

Post a Comment