Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Interview with Hillary Clinton By Helena Ligthart, Adalyn Raney, Miriam Shteyman

Global Daily Hotwire Q: Why did you choose P’Lod as your running mate?

Hillary Clinton A:  I choose P’Lod as my running mate because I believe that he is a good choice and will help my fulfill my goals for The United States of America. He has helped the United States Government for a while and I believe that he will help even more with this position. After all, he was born as a United States citation from immigrant of another universe! We understand each other! Can’t you see! Are you blind! We are two puzzle pieces that just fit!?

Global Daily Hotwire Q: What are your goals for America?  How will they help this country succeed?

Hillary Clinton A: My main goals are to strengthen the economy and American family’s lives.  They need the government to be on their side when they are in need of help.  This is why I choose P’Lod to be my running mate.  He is dedicated to help Americans anyway he can. 

Global Daily Hotwire Q: How do you think that Americans feel about having an Alien in office, especially when you two have had an unprofessional relationship?

Hillary Clinton A: (THINK) Well I assume that Americans are skeptical.  It is an uncommon situation, but however, Donald Trump also has an Extraterrestrial Species as his running mate.  So Americans are really going to have to choose which candidate is the better option.

Global Daily Hotwire Q: Is it true that you have had an affair with P’Lod for the past 6 months?  And how does your husband, Bill, feel about this?

Hillary Clinton A: I don’t believe that personal matter should be talked about in an interview. Technically, It does not even matter in a situation like this. The presidential election is not for me it is for the people. We should not talk about any personal matters. Why are you even asking me this? This is about Phill, my husband! I mean, Bill my husband! This is private information!

Global Daily Hotwire Q: Anyways, is it true that P’Lod is working for the Russians?

Hillary Clinton A: It is not true.  P’Lod is a true American citizen that works for the American people.

Global Daily Hotwire Q: Could you be bias because of the relationship you had with him?

Hillary Clinton A: As I said, personal matters should not be discussed throughout this interview, I refuse to discuss any more personal matters. That is final.

No comments:

Post a Comment