Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Flying Cactus by Zeead Sowelam, Anuj Kakkad, and Sam Guo

Gabriel. (complaining voice)My papa won't let me use his horse to go to the concert(sad face).Narrator. (when narrator starts talking Gabriel leans towards narrator cupping his cupping hand over one ear as if listening)Have you ever wanted to go somewhere really badly but you don’t have something to take you there? Well now you can with the Flying Cactus!(Gabriel goes back to normal standing)

Gabriel.(smiley face)

Cactus Perry(flying cactus). (jogs onto stage) Get on my back! Get on my back! I’ll take you to the concert!

Gabriel.Okay!(Gabriel gets on Cactus Perry’s back(piggyback style)) (kind of Italian accent)Ouch me bottom!

Cactus Perry. Watch out for my spikes Don’t die and hold on. We’re going to go to the concert.

Gabriel. Whoowhoo this is awesome. I’m going to be able to go to the concert. (Goes to dad)(In Mocking voice) I have better ride than you,I have better ride than you.

Dad. (cross arms, sad face, whiny voice) That's not fair. I should get the better things!

Cactus Perry. Here we go(exit off stage.)

Narrator. A Flying Cactus cost only $57.94! If you call in ten minutes after seeing this ad you can get a $70 care package for $20 including 3 flying cactus seeds and a pair of tweezers to pull out spikes! Call 911-CAC-TUS1. That’s 911-CAC-TUS1.

No comments:

Post a Comment