Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bleeding Souls by Miriam Shteyman

I look up into the sky and see,
A tornado of bleeding souls that is
following
me.
The souls haunt me in my dreams,
they bring tears to my eyes
and make me
scream.
They cry about their losses,
for those who die
young or old.
They weep about their sorrows for those
who have no water to drink or
food to eat.
They sob for those that suffer the
pain of neglect.
Their souls bleed because there is so much wrong
in our world.
So much killing and
cheating and
lying.
And pain so, so much pain.
There soul bleeds for you.
They mourn the dead,
They help the new from all that is wrong.
My soul bleeds for those who are sick.
My soul bleeds for those who cry.
My soul bleeds for all those that don’t have the same
choices as me.
Because I am the tornado of bleeding souls,
and my soul bleeds for all those who have
pain
in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment