Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Commercial P’Loof the famous psychic by Helena Ligthart, Adalyn Raney, Miriam Shteyman

Props: One table, two chairs, two people and spokes women.
(Patient is sitting in the chair looking dazed and psychotic. P’Loof comes in a few moments later)

Patient: Hello fried, I’m here to talk to you today about my alien abduction.
P’Loof: (sheepishly smiles somewhat awkward.) Well, about that… (Freeze when Nancy walks into the room)
Spokeswomen: (walks in professionally) Hello, I’m Nancy Greenhouse. Are you having mental problems, depression, mood swings of hallucinations? Don’t worry a while back I had the same issues myself. But I came to super psychic, P’Loof’s. He helped get over my pain and suffering by giving me his special psychic treatments. He fixed me lickedy split. Lets get back to healthy with P’ Loofs super psychic treatments just call 1-800-let’s gets back to healthy! Side affects may include: suicidal thoughts, more depression, more mood swings, more hallucinations, and more mental problems that may result to death.

Let’s get back to healthy… (creepily) Together!

No comments:

Post a Comment