Thursday, July 14, 2016

Godzilla vs Dragon By Isaiah Klepfer,Theodore Nguyen, and Kyle Muenchow

Dragon: Far far away in a world full of humans, dragons, and a Godzilla, bunnies and all sorts of bugs.

(Pause)
Once there was a dragon named jax. He liked to burn things but he loved treasure more than life itself. On the other hand godzilla is the leader of a group of outcasts.

Narrator: one day while godzilla was walking through the forest he over heard jax talking to himself.

Dragon: I want this land for myself (gestures to the audience) so I can store my riches, the perfect place to store my gold is in that mountain!

Narrator: It just so happens that that mountain was godzillas home so….

Godzilla: How dare you threaten my home!(stomps his foot) I will get your gold when you least expect it. Lightning charges me, and makes me quick. Remember that lightning storm last night?

Dragon: You dare challenge me! I shall defeat you in a battle and winner gets gold and the rights to terrorize the nearby villagers and that lightning storm was weak.

Godzilla: (while smirking)Bring it lizard with wings.

Dragon: (while smirking)Bring it ape face

Narrator: Then the Bunny the mascot of the humans appeared.

Bunny: Please don’t fight! You might hurt my family and destroy the nearby village!

Dragon: Who cares. I NEED THAT MOUNTAIN TO STORE MY GOLD

Godzilla: Stupid little fluff ball.

Dragon: I know right

Godzilla: We’re supposed to argue not agree! Tomorrow we’ll fight to the death.

Narrator: Meanwhile the bunny was finding a way to stop the fight.

Bunny:(Paces around) Oh what shall I do? Many people may get hurt! I must do something about it but what?

Narrator: Bunny comes to the conclusion that these large reptiles can’t be persuaded with peace, only with battle.

Bunny: (Makes a fist in the air) I will fight both of those monsters and win the peace of my village.

Narrator: The next day…

Dragon: Alright, LET'S GO PUNY GORILLA

Godzilla: Sure thing Rat head!

Bunny: I’ll join the battle!

Dragon: Ha what can you do?

Godzilla: You’ll just hurt yourself and then get smooshed.

Bunny: You’ll see!

Narrator: While the fight was about to start Bunny was thinking of a plan to destroy them in battle.

Bunny: Eureka! I know i’ll lure them toward the ravine nearby. Heheheh

Godzilla: FIGHT!

Dragon: BRING IT!

Narrator: While the battle raged on Bunny acted as the voice of Godzilla and the Dragon using a megaphone.

Bunny: (Imitating Godzilla) You’ll never win. You’re just another moth to me.

Dragon: I’ll show you! (Pushes godzilla down)

Godzilla: Show me what? How much of a loser you are? (Godzilla socks the Dragon in the face)

Narrator: Bunny’s plan worked. The reptiles were starting to roll towards the ravine.

Dragon:(Rolls over to the ravine) Oh no!

Godzilla: Hahaha (Walks over to dragon)

Bunny: You do know you’re all falling down right?

Dragon and Godzilla:What are you talking about dumb rabbit.

Bunny: (Kicks Godzilla and Godzilla and Dragon fall into the ravine)

Narrator: The village was saved thanks to the clever bunny. Bunny later split the gold between the villagers to trade for better house material. Moral of the story something small can make a difference.

Bunny:(Jumps up) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment