Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Skit (Two People) by Helena Ligthart, Adalyn Raney, Miriam Shteyman

(SEE PSYSIC AT TABLE WITH PATIENT. PSYSIC LEANS ON TABLE)

Patient: (creepily and stockerish, leaning back in her chair.) Doctor P’Loof, my sweetheart I’m here to talk about my suicidal thoughts. I need your help my precious! Ooh, you look a little weird today. Almost like an alien. Are you playing dress up? I love dress up! Can I play?

P’Loof: (acts scared and creeped out) No. (backing away) I’m here because of your condition.

Patient: Doctor, Doctor, no! We are playing dress up! (counting on fingers) (finger 1) You’re the alien, (2) I’m the princess, (3) and my Prince Charming (4) is going to rescue me! Where is he now, I wonder? (Calling creepily) Oh, Prince!?

P’Loof: (Ignoring her) No. What kind of suicidal thoughts are you having?

Patient: (stand up and twirl around) Oh Prince! (stop twirling) I’m having dress up thoughts. Say doctor, why aren’t you playing with me? (Continues twirling while doctor talks)

P’Loof: (Doctor keeps talking While she is dancing.) What medications have you been taking? Are they working? Do you need new ones? When did these thoughts start? Are they still happening?

Patient: Doctor, I thought we were friends. Why aren’t you playing with me? (Getting mad and sitting on the floor) (Stands up and Stomps twice.) I’m not feeling so well… (Stops and falls onto floor, fainting.)

P’Loof: (Looking over her)(Act as creepy as possible) Because I’m an alien. (Smiles creepily and exits the stage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment